collective.glossary is a Plone backend add-on to define a glossary and provide tooltips on matching text.
- The terms are defined as title / definition pairs.
- The term can have variants.
- The definiton is richtext formated.
- The tooltip can be disabled in glossary control panel.
- Tooltips can be restricted to a selection of content types.
The add-on provides a REST API service @glossary_terms to fetch the terms of the glossary.
@rohberg/volto-slate-glossary is the corresponding Volto add-on.
This product has been translated into
Install collective.glossary by adding it to your buildout:
[buildout] ... eggs = collective.glossary
and then running
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/collective.glossary/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/collective.glossary
- Documentation: https://docs.plone.org/foo/bar
If you are having issues, please let us know: community.plone.org
The project is licensed under the GPLv2.