DEWI Utils: small utilities
DEWI: Old Welsh form of David
The name is chosen because of the similarity to DWA, which was the project's original name, which stands for Developer's Work Area.
Several smaller Python modules can be created to help other codes, a bunch of them is added to this repository. These can be either used by DEWI's command module, dewi_commands, or by applications based on the dewi_core.
It can be installed from source:
Or from pip:
pip install dewi_utils
- Unpack archives - currently only .zip files - in
- Kayako REST API in
- network card vendor lookup in
- Converting XML to a dict in
- Looking up of executable binaries in
- enhancing dicts in
- Events in a lithurgical year (Hungarian Lutheran) in
- Write a dict into an output file or stdout in