Media-Management. (based on https://github.com/sehmaschine/django-filebrowser)
The FileBrowser is an extension to the Django administration interface in order to:
- browse directories on your server and upload/delete/edit/rename files.
- include images/documents to your models/database using the
- select images/documents with TinyMCE.
FileBrowser 3.7 requires
- Django 1.8/1.9/1.10/1.11/2.0 (http://www.djangoproject.com)
- Pillow (https://github.com/python-imaging/Pillow)
This fork removes the dependency on Grappelli.
pip install -e git+git://github.com/smacker/django-filebrowser-no-grappelli.git#egg=django-filebrowser
pip install django-filebrowser-no-grappelli
It also has fake model to show filebrowser in admin dashboard, but you can disable it by setting
FILEBROWSER_SHOW_IN_DASHBOARD = False.
- FileBrowser 3.7.8 (March 25th, 2019): Compatible with Django 1.8/1.9/1.10/1.11/2.0/2.1
- FileBrowser 3.6.2 (March 7th, 2016): Compatible with Django 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7/1.8/1.9
Older versions are available at GitHub, but are not supported anymore.