Middleware that pretty prints Django's sql statements.
Install from PyPI:
pip install django-sqlprint-middleware
then add it to the MIDDLEWARE settings in your settings.py file:
MIDDLEWARE = ( ... 'django_sqlprint_middleware.SqlPrintMiddleware', ... )
(Use MIDDLEWARE_CLASSES in older Djangos.)
This middleware is not order sensitive so you can put it at any position in the list of classes.
The following settings control the behavior (all of these have defaults).
- DEBUG or TESTING
- Either of these need to be True for the middleware to run.
- Set to False to skip middleware without removing it.
- Set to false to prevent db hits being sent in the response header 'X-DB-hits'
- Raise an exception if the number of queries for a view is greater than this. Default is 1200 (zero means no check).
- For less output you can set this to the number of queries a view can make before queries are printed (default is zero).