This package is intended to be used for Network Reconstruction of Dynamic Bayesian Networks.
To test the algorithm on the Yeast data set run the bash script. Example to run a Non-Homogeneous Dynamic Bayesian Network
sh yeast_pipeline.sh -m nh-dbn
Where -m denotes the method to use
- 'h-dbn' -> Homogeneous Dynamic Bayesian Network
- 'nh-dbn' -> Non-Homonegeneous Dynamic Bayesian Network
- 'seq-dbn' -> Sequentially Coupled Dynamic Bayesian Network
- 'glob-dbn' -> Globally Coupled Dynamic Bayesian Network
This will be the readme of the package. Github-flavored Markdown for reference.
- Run this command to install the package locally
pip install .
pip install -e .
To be able to edit the source code and (hot-reload) updates?
To run the python profiler use the bash script:
In order to be able to see the profiler results you need to have 'kcachegrind'
sudo apt-get install -y kcachegrind