A command line interface to download ERA5 data from the Copernicus Climate Data Store.
With era5cli you can:
- download meteorological data in GRIB/NetCDF, including ERA5 data from the preliminary back extension, and ERA5-Land data.
- list and retrieve information on available variables and pressure levels
- select multiple variables for several months and years
- split outputs by years, producing a separate file for every year instead of merging them in one file
- download multiple files at once
- extract data for a sub-region of the globe