asyncio (3156) Redis client library.
The library is intended to provide simple and clear interface to Redis based on asyncio.
|Low-level & High-level APIs|
|Redis Cluster support|
|Tested Python versions||3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10|
|Tested for Redis servers||5.0, 6.0|
|Support for dev Redis server||through low-level API|
The easiest way to install aioredis is by using the package on PyPi:
pip install aioredis
Recommended with hiredis for performance and stability reasons:
pip install hiredis
- Python 3.6+
- hiredis (Optional but recommended)
Benchmarks can be found here: https://github.com/popravich/python-redis-benchmark
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/aio-libs/aioredis/issues
- Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/aio-libs
- Gitter: https://gitter.im/aio-libs/Lobby
- Source Code: https://github.com/aio-libs/aioredis
- Contributor's guide: devel
Feel free to file an issue or make pull request if you find any bugs or have some suggestions for library improvement.
The aioredis is offered under a MIT License.