FSS iPay Integration Kit (Python)
This is an unofficial port and is not supported by FSS. Use at your own risk.
The package name is fsspyipay to avoid conflicts.
An interface for the FSS iPay terminal integration. This is the successor to the e24PaymentPipe kit which is used in Kuwait by KNET.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://pyipay.readthedocs.io.
- Python 3.6 at minimum. Python 3.7 recommended. Python 2 is not supported.
- You must already have the integration kit. The kit includes resource.cgn, keystore.bin and the alias.
In this initial release, only the payment functionality is available.
The following features are planned for subsequent releases:
- refunds and inquiry
- compatibility with the raw interface
- hosted transactions