The ftw.publisher packages provide tools for publishing plone contents from one instance to another.
This package should be installed on the receiver instance. It provides tools for unserializing publishing requests and creating, updating or deleting objects. See the links below for further information.
The main project package is ftw.publisher.sender since it contains all the configuration panels and the most tools - but without the other mandatory packages it will not work. Here are some additional links:
- Publisher packages on pypi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=search&term=ftw.publisher&submit=search
- Github: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.publisher.sender
- Issues: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.publisher.sender/issues
- Wiki: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.publisher.sender/wiki
- Continuous integration: https://jenkins.4teamwork.ch/search?q=ftw.publisher.receiver
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.publisher.receiver is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.