ftw.shop is a general purpose web shop product for Plone. It features item variations, an extensible checkout wizard, pluggable payment processors and optional SQLAlchemy storage.
ftw.shop supports Plone 4.x.
- Basic shop functionality: Create a shop with categories and items, provide a shopping cart and checkout process guided by a wizard.
- Manage Item variations (flavors).
- Order Management
- Suppliers: Associate particular items or categories with a supplier that will be notified by email when those items are purchased.
- Pluggable payment processors
- Extensible checkout wizard: Add fields or whole steps to the checkout process.
- Flexible mail templates for order confirmations, owner and supplier notifications.
ftw.shopto your buildout (or as dependency to a custom egg):
[buildout] parts = instance ... [instance] ... eggs += Plone ftw.shop
- Install the
- Create your shop structure by adding Shop Categories
- Add Shop Items to your Shop Categories
- Add a Shopping Cart Portlet (to your Plone site root or Shop Categories)
After that, most configuration can be done through the "Shop configuration" control panel.
- Github: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.shop
- Issues: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.shop/issues
- Continuous integration: https://jenkins.4teamwork.ch/search?q=ftw.shop
This package is released under GPL Version 2.
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.shop is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.