Python Client for Area 120 Tables API
Area 120 Tables API: provides programmatic methods to the Area 120 Tables API.
In order to use this library, you first need to go through the following steps:
- Select or create a Cloud Platform project.
- Enable billing for your project.
- Enable the Area 120 Tables API.
- Setup Authentication.
Install this library in a virtualenv using pip. virtualenv is a tool to create isolated Python environments. The basic problem it addresses is one of dependencies and versions, and indirectly permissions.
With virtualenv, it's possible to install this library without needing system install permissions, and without clashing with the installed system dependencies.
Code samples and snippets
Code samples and snippets live in the samples/ folder.
Supported Python Versions
Our client libraries are compatible with all current active and maintenance versions of Python.
Python >= 3.7
Unsupported Python Versions
Python <= 3.6
If you are using an end-of-life version of Python, we recommend that you update as soon as possible to an actively supported version.
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> source <your-env>/bin/activate <your-env>/bin/pip install google-area120-tables
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> <your-env>\Scripts\activate <your-env>\Scripts\pip.exe install google-area120-tables
- Read the Client Library Documentation for Area 120 Tables API to see other available methods on the client.
- Read the Area 120 Tables API Product documentation to learn more about the product and see How-to Guides.
- View this README to see the full list of Cloud APIs that we cover.