Python Client for Cloud Scheduler API
Cloud Scheduler API: Creates and manages jobs run on a regular recurring schedule.
In order to use this library, you first need to go through the following steps:
- Select or create a Cloud Platform project.
- Enable billing for your project.
- Enable the Cloud Scheduler API.
- Setup Authentication.
Install this library in a virtualenv using pip. virtualenv is a tool to create isolated Python environments. The basic problem it addresses is one of dependencies and versions, and indirectly permissions.
With virtualenv, it's possible to install this library without needing system install permissions, and without clashing with the installed system dependencies.
Supported Python Versions
Python >= 3.5
Deprecated Python Versions
Python == 2.7. Python 2.7 support will be removed on January 1, 2020.
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> source <your-env>/bin/activate <your-env>/bin/pip install google-cloud-scheduler
pip install virtualenv virtualenv <your-env> <your-env>\Scripts\activate <your-env>\Scripts\pip.exe install google-cloud-scheduler
- Read the Client Library Documentation for Cloud Scheduler API API to see other available methods on the client.
- Read the Cloud Scheduler API Product documentation to learn more about the product and see How-to Guides.
- View this repository’s main README to see the full list of Cloud APIs that we cover.