Simple introspector for
From the Python Package Index
You can install
introspeqt using the following command:
pip install introspeqt
Clone the repository
Providing that you've got
git installed in your computer, you can clone the repository by running the following from the command line:
git clone https://github.com/davidmartinezanim/introspeqt.git
Download the zip file for the latest version from HERE.
What it does
- Outputs a text file listing all widgets of a given
QApplicationand the amount of times they've been clicked.
- Support for multiple
- Does not output data to other formats other than text files.
- Unable to specify which widgets we want to get information from.
- Output is for one session only. Running the application again replaces output.
- Works with standalone applications but not in hosts that have an event loop already running.