MDES is a Modular Discrete Event Simulator written in Python.
- Simulates an M/M/c/FIFO queuing system.
- Object-Oriented and fully modular
- Each component is easily swappable/replaceable
- Logging system
- Simulation progress tracking
pip install mdes
mdes -c config.json
The Simulator is configurable via
config.json. The following options are available:
- processesNum : The number of processes that the Simulator will execute for.
- processesLambda : Theoretical mean inter-arrival time (1/λ).
- processorsNum : Number of Processors in the Simulator.
- processorLambda : Theoretical mean proccess time (1/μ) of each processor.
- logging : Setting regarding logging. Follows
- Simulate more Queuing models (besides M/M/c/FIFO)
- Provide the ability to simulate complex/elaborate systems descriptively through config (long-term goal)