Metric Learning algorithms in Python.
- Large Margin Nearest Neighbor (LMNN)
- Information Theoretic Metric Learning (ITML)
- Sparse Determinant Metric Learning (SDML)
- Least Squares Metric Learning (LSML)
- Neighborhood Components Analysis (NCA)
- Local Fisher Discriminant Analysis (LFDA)
- Relative Components Analysis (RCA)
- Metric Learning for Kernel Regression (MLKR)
- Mahalanobis Metric for Clustering (MMC)
- Python 2.7+, 3.4+
- numpy, scipy, scikit-learn>=0.20.3
- For SDML, using skggm will allow the algorithm to solve problematic cases (install from commit a0ed406).
- For running the examples only: matplotlib
pip install metric-learn to download and install from PyPI.
python setup.py install for default installation.
pytest test to run all tests (you will need to have the
See the sphinx documentation for full documentation about installation, API, usage, and examples.