MtG Deck Editor is a deck editor for the card game Magic: The Gathering, that automatically fetches and displays pictures for the cards used. MtG Deck Editor is written in Python using GObject Introspection and GTK+ 3.
- Search autocompletion (uses DeckBrew API)
- Loading and saving decks as plain text files
- Sample hand window, including mulligans button
- Mana curve plot shows colored mana requirements
- Under Debian GNU/Linux, install major dependencies with:
$ apt-get install gir1.2-gtk-3.0 python-gi-cairo python-matplotlib
- Afterwards install this package simply via pip.
$ pip install mtg-deck-editor
- Now run