MySQL binlog to Google Cloud Pub/Sub
This package allows to send MySQL binlog to Google Cloud Pub/Sub. Each binlog event will be sent as a message.
You can use this package as a library or a command line.
It use https://github.com/tarzanjw/python-mysql-binlog-to-blinker to get binlog event as blinker's signal.
How it works?
- First, use pymysqlbinlog2blinker to get binlog and send to blinker's signals.
- Subscribes the right signals (depended on configuration).
- Pass the signal through list of filters (filters can be configured). For i.e: It will remove column name's prefix, remove some sensitive columns. Rename the schema or table etc,
- On each row, make a JWT for it.
- Send the JWT value to the pubsub topic, topic's name can be configured.
How to use?
Example file example_conf.yaml