Neuronal Dynamics: Python Exercises
This repository contains python exercises accompanying the book Neuronal Dynamics by Wulfram Gerstner, Werner M. Kistler, Richard Naud and Liam Paninski. References to relevant chapters will be added in the Teaching Materials section of the book homepage.
Exercises & Documentation
The full documentation and the exercises can be found at readthedocs.
To install the exercises using
pip simply execute:
pip install --upgrade neurodynex3
This free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License 2.0 as published by the Free Software Foundation. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with the repository. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
Should you reuse and publish the code for your own purposes, please point to the webpage http://neuronaldynamics.epfl.ch or cite the book: Wulfram Gerstner, Werner M. Kistler, Richard Naud, and Liam Paninski. Neuronal Dynamics: From Single Neurons to Networks and Models of Cognition. Cambridge University Press, 2014.
- Parima Ahmadipouranari (LCN, EPFL)
- Georgios Iatropoulos (BBP/LCN, EPFL)
- Bernd Illing (LCN, EPFL)
- Marco Lehmann (LCN, EPFL)
- Alexander Seeholzer (LCN, EPFL)
- Hesam Setareh (LCN, EPFL)
- Lorric Ziegler (LCN, EPFL)
- You can download, use and modify the software we provide here. It has been tested but it can still contain errors.
- The content of this site can change at any moment. We may change, add or remove code/exercises without notification.
Did you find a bug? Open an issue on Github. Thank you!