A module that allows Odoo to connect to Prestashop.
You should install prestapyt (akretion branch) and python-requests :
pip install -r requirements.txt
This module is based on modules in other repositories :
- install the module prestashoperpconnect
- settings -> modules
- choose your country accounting
- install the module account_accountant
- configure the chart of account (it seems that it is not required anymore with ocb branches)
- in settings -> configuration -> Accounting -> Chart of account
- set the template for your country
- configure the prestashop backend
- Connectors -> prestashop -> backend click create
- 1st field is the label of the backend
- Location is of the form http://server:port
- password is the api key from prestashop admin
- import the first data from prestashop
- click on synchronize metadata
- click on synchronize base data
- configure the tax groups
- in Accounting -> Configuration -> Taxes -> Taxes
- set a tax group for each sale vat
- import customers and products
- click on 'import in background' in front of 'Import customer groups and customers since"
- click on 'import in background' in front of 'Import product categories and products'
- once these tasks are done (see it in Connectors -> Queue -> Jobs)
- click on 'import in background' in front of 'import sale orders'