Helps oversee your Ubuntu OS!
Want to install CLion with one command? Or Google Chrome? Or all of your development software? How about a cleaner and easier way to define your .bash_aliases? Or a way to sync all of your jetbrains settings? This package will help!
pip install oversee oversee --help
.oversee.yaml in your home directory (ex.
examples/ for some examples!
# Install a package oversee install clion # Export your bash aliases to ~/.bash_aliases oversee export
- Added jetbrains settings sync support
- Make environments work
- Add project management components (make releases)
- Autocomplete functionality
- Add list commands using decorator
- Add jetbrains .gitignore command