This theme has been taken from http://www.freecsstemplates.org/ and integrated into as a diazo theme for Plone.
- From the Plone 4.1.x To the Plone 4.3 latest version (https://plone.org/download)
plone.app.themingpackage (will be installed as a dependency of this package)
- It's a simple Diazo package (Zip file).
Add Plone site
Install Plone 4.x with plone.app.theming and create a Plone site (if you have not already) with Diazo theming configured.
If you are an end user, you might enjoy installation via zip file import.
- Download a zip file.
- Import the theme from the Diazo theme control panel.
If you are a developer user, you might enjoy installing it via buildout.
plonetheme.freshpick package add it to your
eggs parameter e.g.:
[buildout] ... eggs = ... plonetheme.freshpick
and then running
Or, you can add it as a dependency on your own product
install_requires=[ ... 'plonetheme.freshpick', ],
Enabling the theme
http://yoursite/Plone/@@theming-controlpanel click on
Freshpick theme from the Diazo control panel.
You should see the layout of the site when viewed in a computer resolution:
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/collective/plonetheme.freshpick/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/collective/plonetheme.freshpick
- Alex Clark (aclark at aclark dot net).
- Leonardo J. Caballero G. (leonardocaballero at gmail dot com).
- Full Name aka nickname
For an updated list of all the contributors visit: https://github.com/collective/plonetheme.freshpick/graphs/contributors
This package is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.