Pybbox is a simple python3 library for the Bouygues BBox Routeur API.
- This library is under development but still usable on your local network only
- This library is made on the Bbox Web API
- The tests are only made with the F@st 5330b routeur model
- The API documentation can be found here
What can I add ?:
- PR are welcome
- Advices on library structure are welcome too, this is my first python library and I'm still a noob on Python code
Tests are only made with a f@st 5330b routeur model. Because it's the only hardware model I own. If you have bugs with another kind of model, you could open an issue and propose some code to make the library available on all models
- Add test coverage
- Add auth method to login and logout
- Be able to use this api remotely
- Add the library to Pypi
- Add more get functions
- .... and lots of things !