Cricbuzz for Python
A Pythonic interface to cricbuzz, with options to get live scores, live commentary and scorecards.
For detailed explaination with output, visit pycricbuzz blog
pip install pycricbuzz
- Get information upcoming, live and recently concluded matches
- series name
- match status
- match official
- Get mini scorecards for live matches
- Batsman currently batting along with their scores,runs,fours,sixes etc.
- Bowlers currently bowling along with their wickets,overs,maidens etc.
- Summary of all the innings
- Last three overs events
- Current patnership and run rate
- Commentary for live matches
- Scorecard for live and past matches
Import the pycricbuzz library.
from pycricbuzz import Cricbuzz c = Cricbuzz()
Get all the matches(live,upcoming and recently finished matches)
Each match will have an attribute 'id'. Use this 'id' to get matchinfo, scorecard, brief score and commentary of matches.
Get information about a match
Get brief score of a match
Get scorecard of a match
Get commentary of a match