pygit2 - libgit2 bindings in Python
Bindings to the libgit2 shared library, implements Git plumbing. Supports Python 3.7+ and PyPy3 7.3+
- Documentation - http://www.pygit2.org/
- Install - http://www.pygit2.org/install.html
- Download - https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pygit2
- Source code and issue tracker - https://github.com/libgit2/pygit2
- Changelog - https://github.com/libgit2/pygit2/blob/master/CHANGELOG.rst
- Authors - https://github.com/libgit2/pygit2/blob/master/AUTHORS.rst
Add your name and link here, become a sponsor.
License: GPLv2 with linking exception
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
In addition to the permissions in the GNU General Public License, the authors give you unlimited permission to link the compiled version of this file into combinations with other programs, and to distribute those combinations without any restriction coming from the use of this file. (The General Public License restrictions do apply in other respects; for example, they cover modification of the file, and distribution when not linked into a combined executable.)
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; see the file COPYING. If not, write to the Free Software Foundation, 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.