One line jokes for programmers (jokes as a service)
Install the pyjokes module with pip.
See the documentation for installation instructions.
Once installed, simply call pyjoke from the command line or add it to your .bashrc file to see a joke everytime you start a terminal session.
Use the -c flag to get jokes from a specific category. Options:
-c neutral [default] (neutral geek jokes) -c adult (adult geek jokes) -c chuck (Chuck Norris geek jokes) -c all (all jokes)
You can also access the jokes in your own project by importing pyjokes and using the functions get_joke and get_jokes
Comprehensive documentation is available at http://pyjok.es
- The code is licensed under the BSD Licence
- The project source code is hosted on GitHub
- Please use GitHub issues to submit bugs and report issues
- Feel free to contribute to the code
- Feel free to contribute jokes (via pull request or proposal issue)
- See the contributing policy on GitHub
Install requirements (pytest)
python setup.py test