ping wrapper for pretty and fast network assessment.
- Python 2.7+ or Python 3+
- pip or pip3 (to install)
pip install pyng3, or run
pip3 install pyng3
How to Use
pyng3. You can pass a host (defaults to www.google.com),
and -p for a finite number of pings.
- colorized output for easy visualization
- log scale to handle all ranges of latency
- specify host and number of pings (-1 is infinite)
- < 80 characters wide!
- Tested with Python 2.7 and Python 3.6
- Not tested on Linux
- No support for specifying ping rate