Unofficial Python Library to communicate with Sesame smart locks made by CANDY HOUSE, Inc.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://pysesame3.readthedocs.io
Please note that
pysesame3 can only control SESAME 3 at this moment.
- Retrive a list of SESAME locks that the user is authorized to use.
- Retrive a status of a SESAME lock (locked, handle position, etc.).
- Retrive recent events (locked, unlocked, etc.) associated with a lock.
- Needless to say, locking and unlocking!
Please take a look at the documentation.