The simple and easy-to-use package for making Nebri api requests from a python application.
This app is intended for use with a Nebri instance. Visit https://nebrios.com to sign up for free!
This app can be installed via pip: Installation
pip install python-nebri
In order to use this component to make Nebri api requests, you must instantiate the class. ``` nebri = NebriClient('instance_name') ``` - instance name is your Nebri instance name. i.e. https://instance_name.nebrios.com Usage
Currently, this client only supports making api requests. Public Functions
- api_module: the name of the api module stored on your Nebri instance
- view_name: the name of the target function contained in the given api module
- method: the desired HTTP request method
- headers (optional): any custom headers you would like added to your request
- payload (optional): an object containing params and values
- files (optional): any files that you would like to upload via a POST request
``` from nebri_client import NebriClient Example
client = NebriClient('instance_name') client.api_request('api_module', 'view_name', payload=json_payload)