Quarry: a Minecraft protocol library
Quarry is a Python library that implements the Minecraft protocol. It allows you to write special purpose clients, servers and proxies.
pip to install quarry:
$ pip install quarry
- Supports Minecraft versions 1.7 through 1.14.4
- Supports Python 2.7 and 3.4+
- Built upon
- Exposes base classes and hooks for implementing your own client, server or proxy
- Implements many Minecraft data types, such as NBT, Anvil, chunk sections, command graphs and entity metadata
- Implements the design of the protocol - packet headers, modes, compression, encryption, login/session, etc.
- Implements all packets in "init", "status" and "login" modes
- Does not implement most packets in "play" mode - it is left up to you to hook and implement the packets you're interested in