Robot NPS is a Network Protocol Simulator for Robot Framework.
Robot Framework is a system-testing framework, originally developed primarily by Pekka Klarck at Nokia Siemens Networks. It provides a simple language for writing tests, a range of libraries for different test features, and a standard protocol for so-called remote servers.
This project implements a remote server that simulates both client and server sides of various application-layer network protocols, including financial order entry and market data protocols. In combination with Robot Framework, tests can be written to exercise applications using these protocols.
- Enables easy simulation of message-oriented application protocols.
- Supports simulation of multiple peers (eg. client and server) within a single process.
- Supports distributed testing using multiple processes.
- Runs on Linux, OSX and Windows.
- Easily extended to support new protocols.
Complete documentation available at http://robot-nps.readthedocs.org/en/latest/
Install robot-nps by running:
pip install robot-nps
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/da4089/robot-nps/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/da4089/robot-nps
If you are having issues, please let us know. We have a mailing list located at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The project is licensed under the GPLv3 license.