Smartsheet API 2.0 Documentation
API Documentation source files for Smartsheet API 2.0.
This repository contains the source files used to generate the documentation for Smartsheet API 2.0. The actual Smartsheet API 2.0 documentation can be viewed here.
Running the Docs Locally
Follow the steps below if you'd like to run the documentation locally on your machine.
- Linux or OS X — Windows may work, but is unsupported.
- Ruby, version 1.9.3 or newer
Bundler — If Ruby is already installed, but the
bundlecommand doesn't work, just run
gem install bundlerin a terminal.
Getting Set Up
- Fork this repository on Github.
- Clone your forked repository (not our original one) to your hard drive.
- Navigate to the directory of your local repository.
- Install all dependencies:
- Start the test server:
bundle exec middleman server
- View the site in a browser: http://localhost:4567