Solvency 2 Standard Formula
Pandas/numpy implementation of the standard formula for non-life.
The calculation logic generally mimics the calculations within the standard formula guidance provided by Lloyd's. https://www.lloyds.com/resources-and-services/capital-and-reserving/capital-guidance/standard-formula-scr
The template populated with sample data is saved under /tests
- premium and reserve
- natcat euro
- Each scr sub-module is within its own package.
- Any required parameters are typically stored in CSV files in the same package
- Functions often return tuples. The first item will be a numerical result, the subsequent items data frames containing additional breakdown to debug and support QRT completion.
- only gross scr calculated in natcat: approach for reinsurance may be very company specific.
- not all nat-cat modules included (yet)
- default quite simple