- Pre-release for concept purposes only. Does not fully work yet!
The command line is a powerful tool, but is not very user friendly. This project will give you an edge and save you time when you need to find, put together, and run a command. Features:
- Visual Experience
- Mouse & keyboard navigation
- Customize and link helper containers to understand commands and options
- Leverage multiple command data sources: history, recommended, and saved commands
- Designed for use in terminals such as Google Cloud Shell
- Contact Info
sudo pip install terminaloverflow
To configure options, press CTRL+R or Click the green '--Terminal-Overflow' header in the console.
David Zentner firstname.lastname@example.org