tgbotplug is meant to be an easy-to-extend telegram bot built around twx.botapi.
Using tgbotplug, after choosing/developing your plugins, is as simple as:
import tgbot tgbot.TGBot( 'YOUR_BOT_TOKEN', plugins=[ Plugin1(), ..., PluginN(), ], ).run()
Plugins should inherit
tgbot.pluginbase.TGPluginBase and implement
list_commands() (and the methods mapped in its result).
- PriberamBot - uses webhooks, inline queries, packaged for Heroku
- ButtieBot - uses webhooks, sends photos, packaged for OpenShift
- EuromillionsBot - uses webhooks, inline queries, packaged for OpenShift
- PushItBot - uses webhooks, extends tgbotplug Bottle app for extra routes, packaged for OpenShift
- IndieShuffleBot - uses webhooks, sends audio, packaged for OpenShift