In addition to being one of the best Jean-Claude Van Damme movies EVAR!, TimeCop is also a killer sweet Ruby gem. This is its Python port.
Much respect to https://github.com/jtrupiano/ for his TimeCop gem and for not naming it something like like TimeTester or TimeHelper like I may have.
Needs more testing, needs docs.
- timecop.freeze() supporting floating point/int "seconds since epoch" time specs
- timecop.freeze() supporting timedelta time specs (use negative numbers to go back)
- timecop.travel() supports all creation/use methods a freeze()
- put updated/latest version on pypi
- accept date(), and string representations of alternate times
- test full suite of datetime, time, objects for proper functionality
- support older (pre 2.7) versions of python - datetime.total_seconds() is new in 2.7 and is currently required for timedelta() time_spec support