Maya implementation for tpDccLib and tpQtLib packages.
Also, this module contains a lot of utilities functions and classes to work with Maya Python APIs (cmds and OpenMaya)
1. Clone/Download tpMayaLib anywhere in your PC (If you download the repo, you will need to extract the contents of the .zip file).
- Copy tpMayaLib folder located inside source folder in a path added to sys.path
Automatic installation for tpMayaLib is not finished yet.
1. If tpDccLib or tpQtLib packages are being used, tpMayaLib will be automatic imported during the initialization of those packages. 2. If tpDccLib and tpQtLib are not found in your sys.path, you will need to initialize manually tpMayaLib.
import tpMayaLib tpMayaLib.init()
For development purposes, you can enable reloading system, so you can reload tpMayaLib sources without the necessity of restarting your Python session. Useful when working with DCCs.
- If tpDccLib and tpQtLib packages are being used, tpMayaLib will be automatic reload by tpDccLib and tpQtLib reload systems.
- If tpDccLib and tpQtLib are not found, you will need to reload tpMayaLib manually.
import tpMayaLib reload(tpMayaLib) tpMayaLib.init(True)
Enabling debug log
By default, tpMayaLib logger only logs warning messages. To enable all log messages you can set TPMAYALIB_DEV environment variables to 'True'
import os os.environ['TPMAYALIB_DEV'] = 'True' import tpMayaLib tpMayaLib.init()