Turberfield is the family name for a bunch of software components which support game development. This particular package is turberfield-dialogue. It helps you create dramatic dialogue or screenplay.
You can read the full documentation online.
Turberfield is a S ur PRISE.
- Turberfield can be understood by machines or human beings.
- Turberfield can be stopped and saved for later.
- Turberfield can be turned into something else.
- Turberfield listens to what you say.
- Turberfield knows what it's talking about.
- for Economics
- ...or Education, or Entertainment. Turberfield is deadly serious. And only a game.
What's missing? UR!
- If you've spotted a bug in Turberfield, please let me know so I can fix it.
- If you think Turberfield lacks a feature, you can help drive development by describing your Use Case.
In either event, please visit the project's issue tracker.
|Copyright:||2017 D Haynes|
|Licence:||GNU General Public License|