Two Factor Authentication CLI
2FA in your computer
Just install the tool with
pip and then use the shortcut
$ pip install twofactorauthcli $ 2fa
In the use, the tool will show you where to config it.
This is a MVP, usable but limited. There are some ideas to implement:
- The tests are stupid, rethink them.
- Explain how to get the codes.
- Improve configuration, making the path configurable or even better making it editable trought the CLI.
- Show how many time left for the next codes change.
- Get a code fast and copied to clipboard, something like
2fa copy aws.