A package for curating video file collections, with ability to sync with youtube and archive.org video items.
- Autogenerated Docs on readthedocs (might be broken).
- Manually and periodically generated docs here
- For detailed examples and help, please see individual module files in this package.
Installation or upgrade:
sudo pip install video_curation -U
sudo pip install git+https://github.com/sanskrit-coders/video_curation/@master -U
Have a problem or question? Please head to github.
- ~/.pypirc should have your pypi login credentials.
python setup.py bdist_wheel twine upload dist/* --skip-existing
- sphinx html docs can be generated with
cd docs; make html
pytest in the root directory.