Common StreamField blocks for Wagtail.
Check out Awesome Wagtail for more awesome packages and resources from the Wagtail community.
Assuming you have a Wagtail project up and running:
pip install wagtailcommonblocks
Add commonblocks to your
settings.py in the INSTALLED_APPS section, before the core wagtail packages:
... 'commonblocks', 'wagtail.contrib.wagtailsitemaps', ...
You can override the headings of the
... COMMONBLOCKS_HEADING = ( ('h1', 'h1'), ('h2', 'h2'), )
- Make a new branch for the release of the new version.
- Update the CHANGELOG.
- Update the version number in
setup.py, following semver.
- Make a PR and squash merge it.
- Back on master with the PR merged, use
make publish(confirm, and enter your password).
- Finally, go to GitHub and create a release and a tag for the new version.