# webby Python Crawler and HTML Parser Library
- With webby you can quickly navigate the web
- pass html source code into a webby.Parser object
- and use XPATHs to recieve web data.
- The library comes packed with useful functions on
- both the Crawler side and Parser side.
This includes the full documentation for webby.py module
Creation Date: 10/27/2014
Development of Current Version: 02/19/2015
Developed By: Matthew McCullough
- Packaging Detail:
- Make sure you have urllib2 (built in python library, you should have this) Have lxml downloaded Have BeautifulSoup4 downloaded (bs4)