Generate publications webpage from a google scholar in just two steps:
- Convert Google Scholar to BibTeX
- Convert BibTeX to webpage.
The default theme (pictured above) is mobile-friendly and searchable. You can view sample output at r.aaalv.in.
pip install webfscholar
The intermediate bibtex allows you to plug-and-play with other auto-publication-webpage services. Furthermore, unlike most Google Scholar unofficial APIs, this library:
- Uses information pulled directly from the Google Scholar profile page, as
opposed to un-configurable search results. This means
webfscholarwill respect any custom titles or removed publications.
- Supplants Google Scholar information using ArXiv.
The website-builder also supports:
- A default, mobile-friendly theme with a search bar