Installation through package control is recommended. It will handle updating your packages as they become available. To install, do the following.
- In the Command Palette, enter
Package Control: Install Package
- Search for
Clone or copy this repository into the packages directory. You will need to rename the folder to
M3U Syntax if using this method. By default, the Package directory is located at:
- OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/Packages/
- Windows: %APPDATA%/Roaming/Sublime Text 2/Packages/
- Linux: ~/.config/sublime-text-2/Packages/
- OS X: ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 3/Packages/
- Windows: %APPDATA%/Roaming/Sublime Text 3/Packages/
- Linux: ~/.config/sublime-text-3/Packages/
Copyright 2014 MSal.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.