Solarized for Sublime Text
This color scheme is created for Sublime Text (2 and 3). It improves on the Solarized color schemes packaged with Sublime Text, by using the correct colors and optimizing for the syntax grammars available for Sublime Text 3.
To install it, use Sublime Package Control following these instructions.
After installation select either Light or Dark from the Preferences > Color Scheme > Solarized menu.
- Make sure you already have Package Control installed
- Choose Install Package from the Command Palette (Ctrl+Shift+P on Windows/Linux, ⇧⌘P on OS X)
Solarized Color Schemeand press Enter
- With auto_upgrade enabled, Package Control will keep all installed packages up-to-date!
- Download a .tmTheme file
- Browse Packages from the Command Palette (Ctrl+Shift+P on Windows/Linux, ⇧⌘P on OS X)
- Copy the .tmTheme file to Packages