The server side of offical Swift.GG Application, written in Swift.
Currently the swift version we use is
DEVELOPMENT-SNAPSHOT-2016-03-01-a, it has already defined at
.swift-version file in the source folder.
This project support running in teminal or Xcode, before running, you must install and config.
Sometime the config in OSX and Linux are a bit different, so we will Seperate them.
- Go to the offical websit to download and install the swift.
- Swfitenv is a better tool to control different swift versions.
2.Install MySQL by Homebrew
brew install mysql
Now,The version is
v5.7.11, but unfortunately, the mysql header files has some issue when Xcode to build and link, so we need modify them by hand.
103replace the include with
27replace the include code with
git clone https://github.com/SwiftGGTeam/Swift.GGAppServer.git
4.Fix codes to support SPM
cd yourcodefolder ./fix
cd yourcodefolder ./build
Now, Launch Xcode, run the blow shell in terminal to start Xcode with the new version of swift.
xcrun launch-with-toolchain /Library/Developer/Toolchains/swift-latest.xctoolchain
Because Xcode7.3 release, you can choose Swift SDK version at
Next, see the source code, you will find a folder named XcodeProject, go in and double click the SwiftGGAppServer.xcodeproj to launch Xcode and now
cmd+r, when it build success, everything is OK !
In the source folder, we write some shell script to help
release our SwiftGGAppServer.
- make a new Xcode Cocoa Application, Support using the GUI to run the server on osx
- make a fix shell to prefix the build problems
- Error Constants
- add regular expression support,Regex
- generate the radom number util
- because the depndency libraries are update so frequently and support different version of swift, so in next step i will remove them and contains their codes, the less depdency the less complie error.
- design a logo
- add dao layer
- make ORM framework
- add quick way to transform model(DTO) to json
- change the database to PostgreSQL
fix build error with swift development version
DEVELOPMENT-SNAPSHOT-2016-03-16-a, because new feature of
Swift3, the SwitJSON can't build successfully.
change the XcodeProject generate by the command
swift build -X
- all the http request and response will be encrypt by AES or DES
- new SPM powerful tool, so i think will use the WatchDog
- login and registe use mobile and captcha, and return the token with expire time
Support Vapor v0.3 in 2016.3.22, Vapor change the
ResourceControllerand add default behavior.
When use the
DEVELOPMENT-SNAPSHOT-2016-03-16-a version, it seems that spm not support run swift build in terminal, so run below shell code to fix the problem.
sudo install_name_tool -add_rpath /Library/Developer/Toolchains/swift-DEVELOPMENT-SNAPSHOT-2016-03-16-a.xctoolchain/usr/lib/swift/macosx /Library/Developer/Toolchains/swift-DEVELOPMENT-SNAPSHOT-2016-03-16-a.xctoolchain/usr/bin/swift-build
But when I lanch the Xcode it always tell me
Failed to verify signature!, so now the
DEVELOPMENT-SNAPSHOT-2016-03-16-a version is a Bridge.
Swift.GGAppServer is released under the MIT license.