Debug Bar Rewrite Rules
Debug Bar Rewrite Rules adds a new panel to Debug Bar that displays information about WordPress Rewrites Rules (if used).
- Contributors: butuzov
- Donate Link: http://wordpress.org
- Requires at least: 3.4
- Tested up to: 4.6
- Stable tag: trunk
- License: GPLv2 or later GPLv2 or later
Debug Bar Transients adds information about WordPress Transients to a new panel in the Debug Bar. This plugin is an extension for Debug Bar, but it is also can work in standalone mode as admin tools page.
Once installed, you will have access to the following information:
- Number of existing rewrite rules
- List of rewrite rules
- List of available filter hooks that can affect rewrite rules.
- List of filters that affects rewrite rules.
- Ability to search in rules with highlighting matches.
- Ability to test url and see what rules can be applied to it.
- Ability to flush rules directly from debug bar panel/tools page.