Pixelgrade Assistant is a plugin to go along with any free WordPress theme made by Pixelgrade.
It will elevate the whole experience of setting up your site:
- recommended plugins
- starter content
- premium support access
- theme documentation right in your WordPress dashboard
- various functionality and logic that a theme may need to do it's best work.
All these facilities and enhancements are conditioned by having your site connected with pixelgrade.com. This way we can leverage our already existing infrastructure to best serve our free themes users also, with the efficiency required by a small team.
You can chose not to use Pixelgrade Assistant but you will not be able to access the benefits that accompany your Pixelgrade theme.
admin/src get transpiled, tree-shaken and bundled together (via Rollup or Browserify) into
The SCSS files located at
admin/scss get processed into CSS located at
We use Gulp and npm for all development and build tasks. So, to get started run the following commands from a terminal:
- To compile everything in dev mode, run
npm run dev
- To compile everything in production mode, run
npm run production
- To compile everything in distribution (release) mode, run
npm run distribution
- After you have compiled the JS and SCSS, if you want to generate a
.zipfile of the WordPress plugin ready to install, run the
That is it. If you have suggestions or even PR, don't hesitate.
This software is licensed under the GPL v3.0 license.