Pakettikauppa WordPress plugin for WooCommerce
This software is now available for General Availability.
This plugin can be installed via WordPress.org plugin directory, WP-CLI or Composer:
wp plugin install --activate woo-pakettikauppa # OR wp plugin install --activate https://github.com/Seravo/woo-pakettikauppa/archive/master.zip # OR composer require seravo/woo-pakettikauppa
The plugin requires WooCommerce to be installed, with shipping zones configured and this plugin activated and settings set.
Naturally the store owner also needs to have a merchant account at Pakettikauppa.
Note! If you already have shipping contracts with Posti, Matkahuolto or DB Schenker with reduced prices, you can contact the customer support of Pakettikauppa to get those contracts via Pakettikauppa so you can use the WooCommerce Pakettikauppa plugin with your current shipping contracts.
Important! Before you start using this plugin, please check with your hosting provider that you have directory listing disabled. For more information about directory listing, check the documentation for Apache or Nginx.
- Integrates Pakettikauppa with WooCommerce
- Based on the official Pakettikauppa API library
- Supports WooCommerce shipping zones (though Pakettikauppa is currently only available in Finland)
- Store owners can specify themselves any fixed rate for a shipping or have free shipping if the order value is above a certain limit
- Customers can choose to ship products to an address or to any pickup point available from the Pakettikauppa shipping methods
- Store owner can generate the shipping label in one click
- Store owners and customers get tracking code links and status information
- Test mode available that uses the testing API
See git history.
Pull requests are welcome!
Before submitting your patch, please make sure it is of high quality:
- Follow the WordPress Codex plugin writing recommendations and also check the WordPress Plugin Handbook
- Follow the specific WooCommmerce plugin recommendations
- Test the code on a clean WordPress/WooCommmerce installation with standard dummy data
- Make sure the test suite passes locally and on Travis-CI
- Check that the code style is valid when tested with the phpcs.xml included in this project
Please note that the official docs at https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/shipping-method-api/ contain partially outdated information. For more information, see wiki at https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/wiki/Shipping-Method-API or dive directly into the source using GitHub search to find up-to-date examples on how to extend the shipping method class.