SendBird - Messaging and Chat API for Mobile Apps and Websites
SendBird provides the chat API and SDK for your app enabling real-time communication among your users.
Install SendBird Framework from CocoaPods
Add below into your Podfile on Xcode.
platform :ios, '8.0' use_frameworks! target YOUR_PROJECT_TARGET do pod 'SendBirdSDK' end
Install SendBird Framework through CocoaPods.
Now you can see installed SendBird framework by inspecting YOUR_PROJECT.xcworkspace.
Install SendBird Framework from Carthage
github "sendbird/sendbird-ios-framework"to your
- Go to your Xcode project's "General" settings. Open
<YOUR_XCODE_PROJECT_DIRECTORY>/Carthage/Build/iOSin Finder and drag
SendBirdSDK.frameworkto the "Embedded Binaries" section in Xcode. Make sure
Copy items if neededis selected and click
- On your application targets’
Build Phasessettings tab, click the + icon and choose
New Run ScriptPhase. Create a Run Script in which you specify your shell (ex:
/bin/sh), add the following contents to the script area below the shell:
- Add the paths to the frameworks you want to use under “Input Files". For example:
- Add the paths to the copied frameworks to the “Output Files”. For example:
For an in depth guide, read on from Adding frameworks to an application
- Local cache integrated: store channel/message data in local storage for fast view loading.
- Event-driven data handling: subscribe channel/message event like
removeat a single spot in order to apply data event to view.