React Most Wanted
React Most Wanted is a set of starter kits, tools, features, and best practices that you can choose from and use around your React projects.
The features include:
- Build on Create React App
- Material UI: Material Design ready-to-use React Components
- Code splitting: MPA (Multiple Page Application) ready. A Large codebase can be split into separate bundles that load different parts of the application, lazy-loading the different bundles on demand.
- Firebase: use Firebase's platform as backend and database and has a sync between Firebase and the app state
- The resultng App is a full functional PWA (Progressive Web App) and has a "all 100" Points Lighthouse report
- Authentication and authorization with roles and permissions
- Push notifications with in App Notificcations UI
- Build in CI/CD with Travis and Browserstack (optional)
- Real-time Forms
- and many more...
We appreciate any contribution!
See Contributing for details.
Thanks to BrowserStack for providing the infrastructure that allows us to test in real browsers.
Thanks to GitBook for providing us a great documentation tool.
This project uses MIT license.